Friday, February 02, 2007

Go Diego Go!

This is Diego. Yes, it is a doll, BUT it is a BOY doll and VERY masculine! Ha! Had to throw that in for daddy! When Noah was sick, he loved to be wrapped up in his Diego blanket and watch Toy Story while holding Diego. It was super cute! No, our son doesnt play with dolls, Diego is just his little buddy! :-)

Yeah, it snowed here. We got maybe half of an inch. You would have thought it was a BLIZZARD the way people were acting. They closed school a whole day in advance and had a 2 hour delay this morning. Everybody was at the store getting milk and bread.....it was quite amusing!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

was it icy?

Rachael said...

Gotta love having a "snow day!" We live up here where that's suppose to happen and we can't seem to get any snow. Just REALLY cold weather. Nate keeps hoping for a snow day (you know it's bad when the teacher wants one!)

Rach

PS. I like his "buddy" - super precious! :)

Annie said...

I know! I was a teacher in Indiana for 3 years and we NEVER had a whole snow day off!!! Craziness!!!

No G, it wasn't icy. Josh didnt want me to go out though. He wasnt nervous about me driving, just everybody else :-)

Anonymous said...

aww that's so cute!! Every time I see something with Diego on it I want to buy it for him!! I miss him =/

Wentzel Weekly said...

It was so funny here too. We all were cracking up at the news the night before "the big" storm:)! How funny!
Kendra has the same big doll, but it is Dora:)! That is very cute!
Hope he is feeling better. Kendra went through 2 ear infections, and then I found something great to do. Email me, and I will tell you all about it (if you want):).
Alyssa

My Etsy