Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Blues Clues



Noah Just LOVES Blues Clues! His favorite part is when he sees a clue! He yells "Clue Clue!" to try to let Steve know he sees it! It's amazing to me how much of a sponge his little mind is. We went to the doctor today and Noah weighs 26 lbs and is 33" long. That's 50 percentile for weight and 75% for height. He didn't gain any weight from his 15 month check up, but the doctor assured me it was because he's alot more active now then he was 4 months ago.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Vogt Family said...

thats cute..Griffin's favorite are the Doodlebops. It's scary that I know all of their songs.

A Weaver's Touch said...

How funny - - - it's cute that Noah says that to the TV - - - it's SCARY that I do the same thing!!!! LOL It's the only thing on when I'm getting ready for church on Sundays! I knew Noah and I had bond that went beyond sharing a Diet Coke!

Rachael said...

Hey Annie,
We've made our blog by "invite only"...so if you'll email me I'll put you on our list! :)
Rachael
happyhudsonites@sbcglobal.net

The Coons said...

Alex saw his first Blues Clues yesterday. Loved it. I have to admit, though, that guy is really weird!!

My Etsy