Saturday, December 16, 2006

Level 2 Ultrasound

HI MOMMY!!!!

Whew! Well, Noah and I went to our level 2 ultrasound yesterday. I set up the Portable DVD player in the room and he watched CARS. He hadn't seen it in a week or so, so he was pretty excited about it. The ultrasound lasted about a half hour and he didn't make a peep! Good news is we have a healthy, perfect, baby boy! The doctor couldn't find the cyst anywhere. There was no indication of further ultrasounds and he said everything looks great! I was able to get a DVD of the ultrasound and have been trying to figure out how to put it on here, but it may have to wait til after the holidays. He showed me EVERYTHING! The fingers, toes, legs, arms, neck, and tummy. It was funny because in one point of the ultrasound, the baby's arm was in the way of the heart, so he had to jiggle my stomach alot in order for him to move. So if you see the ultrasound, there is a constant moving for about 10 seconds. Next appointment is Jan 2 and I'll be almost 24 weeks along, so maybe we'll pick a day for the C-section. We'll see.....

11 comments:

Laura said...

Yeah, that's great news!!! I'm so happy to hear it! We have such a great God don't we? He always takes care of everything!!

Matt and Karen said...

So glad for the good report! I didn't realize you are part of the c-section club (the "c" club as I call it :-)It's funny how different people have such different experiences. I loved having a "planned" (sort of) c-section!

the rinehart's said...

Sharing your BLESSING with you!!!

Did you have a c-section with Noah?! Looking forward to seeing you all. Have safe travels!

the rinehart's said...

WOW....I could finally leave a comment after trying all week. I wanted to tell you the video of Noah eating his goldfish was SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Annie said...

Yeah, I am in the "C-Club!" I ended up with a section for Noah (after pushing for 3 1/2 hours at 10 cm) So, after my new Doc read the report, she recommended a Section. I am still sort of up and down about it. Planning will be easier this time around, and my family will be able to be here. Besides the fact that you wake up and say, "Hey, we are having a baby today!"

The Coons said...

Great news about your healthy little guy! I had a planned C as well, and I loved it. The planning part is so nice and there's no rushing around or panicing! You're just laying there talking with your husband (and several nurses and docs!) and all of the sudden you have a baby! You'll especially appreciate it, I'm sure, since you already have a little guy!

Anonymous said...

Hey Cuz,
I would recommend picking a day. I had Devon naturally, then had to have an emergency c-section with Kyle, so I tried EVERYTHING and yes I mean everything to go into labour naturally. In retrospect I wish that I would have just relaxed, settled on a date and if it happened naturally great. Second c-sections are ALOT easier too! Glad to hear that the baby is fine, who know you may end up having 3 boys like me?!...they're great=)

Tamra

Hope said...

I am happy for you all that everything is okay with baby number two. You all look great!

Wentzel Weekly said...

Praise God! I am so happy for you all! Thanks for sharing the ultrasound pics too. I love seeing them. That is so funny about Noah watching Cars. Kendra loves that movie too. We are flying to MI on Friday so our portable DVD player will be our best friend too :)!
Have a great Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Hey Annie,
I found your blog through Sarah C.'s one day. It was good to see what has been happening with you all. Your family has changed since we left for Peru! Glad to hear your great ultrasound results! I will be praying for you. Take care.

the rinehart's said...

Thinking of you today. Wondered how your appointment went and if you had a good time in MI?! Hope all is well. S.R.M

My Etsy