Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Christmas Decor.....Finally!




Okay, I know the tree looks a little pathetic, but I dont care. I am proud of it just as it is. I have never really been a big Christmas Decorations person, therefore I have never really bought any. We have never been home for Christmas, so why put anything up?! What I have has been given to us. However, I think I am going to hit the after Christmas sales this year for more ornaments and other decor. My village is small but that's okay. If it were any bigger it wouldnt fit on my piano, so it is perfect in my eyes! The stockings and holders are new this year, I picked these up at Pottery Barn Outlet the day after Thanksgiving. Actually I practically stole them. They were such a good deal, even I couldnt pass them up!! Wish we had a fireplace, but the bookshelf works nicely. I am glad we got everything up. Even though we wont have any company over to see it, and we are going out of town for like the whole month of December, Noah loves it all! His favorite is the tree and the santa ornament. He points to it and says "ho ho ho".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For a family that's going to be gone a lot, I think it's VERY festive! :) Noah will be at a fun age for Christmas this year! Oh. my. heart. I was giggling out loud at my desk watching those videos. His giggle is definitely contagious! Glad you're feeling well! [I didn't know you knew Jessica (Gibson) Coon 'til I saw your comment on her blog - We worked together and are friends! - - Small world!]

My Etsy