Monday, December 11, 2006

Friends, and a Quick Update....

We just got back from Gainesville, Fl where we went to visit our friends Tonya and Cedric, and to see the Gator Volleyball team play in the regionals. Sad news is, the Gators lost to Minnesota Friday night. It wouldn't have been so bad, if it weren't at home. They hadn't lost a game at home all season. We still love you Gators! Thanks to Tonya and Cedric for thier "Southern" Hospitality! Yes, Cedric made grits, but NO he didnt make us eat them :-) Ya'll are great!

Update on the baby: He (or she, I haven't ruled out the chances of a girl yet) is kicking like crazy! Especially at night and after I eat Oreos. I still havent heard when the ultrasound is, but I did find out that my AFP test came back normal. I was skeptical whether to get it or not because of the chances of False Positives are very high. Basically, it ruled out Downs, SpinaBifida, Low Birth weight, and things like that. Which is definately a good thing.

Josh is getting ready for Omaha. He leaves Wednesday returns Friday and then we leave for the LONG drive on Sunday. Noah did well on the 9 hour trip to and from Florida. His new favorite movies are CARS and Nemo. Baby Einstein is up there too, but Cars still takes number one!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Annie, you look great! It's always nice to see the tummy growing! :) I was thinking about driving to Gainesville to try to meet up with you guys, but well, I didn't have a car. Same thing happened when you were in Jacksonville, well, it wasn't stolen that time, but you know what I mean. One of these days when you're close again, I'm coming to see you!!

The Coons said...

Kudos to you for doing road trips back-to-back! When we drove to SC when I was pregnant we had to stop every hour so I could go to the bathroom!! Fun times!! Hope the trip goes smoothly and you enjoy your Christmas!

My Etsy