Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Christmas Pics




I didnt realize how hard it would be to take a family photo with a 17 month old. Josh and I hung a sheet up and set up the tripod and got some good shots. I sort of decided last minute to send a Christmas card, so that is what triggered these. Who knows maybe some of them will make it into the portfolio :-) The last picture cracks me up, it's almost as if Noah is faking his smile, what you don't see if Josh and I squeezing his legs so he will giggle. Hey, at least he is looking at the camera...... Just FYI, the top picture made the Christmas card, it was the best one of Noah. (who we all know, will be the only one people see :-))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have such a beautiful family, please remember to send me a photo too. Thompsons, 5523 12th St. E. Bradenton, Fl. 34203. lol marg

Wentzel Weekly said...

Great shots, Annie! I just love the Black and White. We've added photography to our business now too. We bought two Canon's, and love them! Our first wedding shoot is in January! Can't wait. I have been shooting some Pre-Ceremony shots on our video job weddings for now, but can't wait to shoot the whole wedding.
Anyways, cute pics! :)

My Etsy