Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Noah's 4 month appointment


Well, we just got back from the Dr.'s. Noah is almost 4 months old and weighs 16lbs. and 4 oz.....Yeah, he's a porker! He had to get his shots...4 of them. He was a good boy though. He didn't even cry. Just was looking at his mommy with this look of horror...if he could talk it probably would have been something like "MOM!!! WHAT ARE THEY DOING TO ME!" What makes it worse is that you the parent have to hold down the child.. Man, talk about torture!!
After the appointment, mommy went to work out and Noah went to childcare. Josh got me a gym membership for my birthday and today was the first day I went to go and try it out. This place is really cool. They have hundreds of cross trainers and treadmills and all of them have there own private TV. It's really cool! I am going to check it out the rest of this week and then find out when some classes are....I am coming back baby! Ha ha no seriously, it is nice to exercise again!

Oh yeah, here is a picture of mommy's little porker......awe! Yes, our boy has clevage.....oh well...at least he is healthy lol

No comments:

My Etsy