Monday, October 24, 2005

MMMM...Rice Cereal!



Yes, we did it! We wanted to see what Noah would do when we put that great mushy stinky cereal in his mouth. Well.......he LOVED it. Seriously, he scarfed down a whole bowl of Rice cereal, almost half a jar of carrots, and 4 oz. of formula. Kept it all down too!
Sorry, but this is pretty much the most exciting thing going on in our lives now....oh wait! He rolled over from his back to his belly! That was fun because I had the video camera ready and everything and the minute I turn it off he rolls....so I got the before and after shots so hopefully people will believe me.

We played LSU last night and beat them in 3. They werent that great of a team so it was a pretty quick match. We are flying out Thursday for our match in Columbia against USC and then drvie to Tennessee on Sat to get ready for our match on Sunday against the Volunteers... Can somebody explain that mascot to me? I just dont get it........ Our near perfect record is 20-1 with a loss to Notre Dame....the weird thing is that LSU beat them in 3 and we just killed LSU...Hmmmmm......

Noah's laundry is calling!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

My Etsy