Wednesday, October 19, 2005

INDIANA



Here is a picture of my brother Adam and Noah. It was cold in Michigan and the poor boy didn't have any warm clothes. He had a couple pair of pants...which he POOPED through..and a jacket but that's about it. We bundled him up and my mom bought him this hat. Cute huh!

The second picture is of Noah and his pumpkin. He is so good to let mommy take so many pictures of him....because believe me..I take ALOT of pictures! HA!
Anyway, we had an absolutely terrific time in Indiana. The only thing that didnt go as planned was Noah's sleeping schedule. For some odd reason he wouldnt sleep at night. Kept getting up every couple of hours or so. It probably didn't help that mommy was in the room to hear every move he made....so mommy didn't sleep well either.
While we were in Indiana, I celebrated my 25th birthday. I have concluded that birthdays are now just another day! When I was teaching birthdays were like a HUGE deal....I guess cause you wrote the date down everyday and it was sort of a count down....but now that I am at home it's like...what's the day let alone the date... Sheesh! Anyway, my birthday was terrific because I got to celebrate it with friends that I love dearly. AND I even got to blow out birthday candles...WOW, cant rememeber the last time I did that....
Well, gotta run...the little guy is watching baby einstein and it just got over..Somebody is hungry......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, thats a really good pic of Noah and Adam!!

I still love his hat! :D

My Etsy