Saturday, October 22, 2005

FL stomps Razorbacks



Yeah, we won again tonight. We killed them the first game and then the second game they came back...we barely scraped by but pulled away with a win in the 2nd and 3rd game. I wasn't able to see much of the 3rd game due to a dirty diaper which I am thankful stayed put and didn't leak anywhere....Then I sort of got a little sick. Not sure what it was, but we went home immediately after the game and I laid down for a little bit, ate some soup, and I was fine. WEIRD....I guess I just needed to eat..

Josh has practice today but not anticipating a long one due to the game against LSU tomorrow. He is actually there now and hopefully will be home soon. Doing a run to Sams today. Getting low on formula and Josh wants to stock up on some things. Maybe I can talk him into going to MOES.......I think I am addicted to their chips and queso... We need to get some Halloween Candy for the
trick or treaters... we are taking Noah out with some friends and their kids. Should be fun!

Not too much to report here...oh, I went to go get Noah out of his crib from his nap and he had scratches on his face. 2 as a matter of fact. Doesn't he realize I have to take him to get his picture!!!!! Guess not...oh well. Oh and he has a new trick. He touches his toes. Almost immediately when he is laid on his back his legs go up and his hands grab them....its pretty cute! Didn't Einstein do that or something??? ha ha just kidding... Doesn't he look like a little bruiser! Poor baby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

My Etsy