Saturday, June 07, 2008

A New Chapter

Well, this post is all about me. Sorry. No pictures, no videos, just me typing about myself. That sounds pretty selfish! Anyway, the past 2 weeks I have been in the process of applying, interviewing, and getting offerred a job teaching piano at Lakeland Christian. I think it is time for me to get back into the teaching world. I have missed it. I love my boys so much but know that this will benefit us all. Noah is almost 3 and is very eager and ready to learn. He has probably double his vocabulary in the past 2 weeks and is doing so well with the potty. He's ready for preschool. Jacob is such a little ball of energy and loves others so much I just don't know what he would do if Noah weren't home to play with him! We are excited about this new "chapter" in our lives. I am so excited to be working at a Christian school again. The hours are wonderful and I get all holidays, and summers off! I am looking into preschool for Noah and care for Jacob. I would love to find a stay at home mom with little ones for Jacob. There are a couple people at church, so we'll see ;-) That would be a prayer request if you think about it!

We have been looking at houses for the past couple weeks as well. Sheesh! That is also a chore! Do we want new? Do we want a yard in this heat? Do we want a pool? Newer house in our price range = smaller house....... So many things to consider! Not to mention finding something close to the college, LCS, AND church! We think we've found something, but are not getting our hopes up!

Well, stay tuned. Our story is always to be continued!

No comments:

My Etsy