Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Time for a haircut!

The Before Shot......yes it was time, and Yes Suzanne, he doesn't have a shirt on ;-)
Where did my 2 year old go?

Not horrible for a squirmy worm!



Well, with Easter being so close, I wanted to cut Noah's hair. I cut Josh's hair last week, trimmed up Jacob's a little bit, and then attempted to attack Noah's shag tonight. For some reason, I can't seem to find any time to get MY hair cut, but that's ok, maybe I can get it cut next week sometime. Josh leaves in the morning for Atlanta for a recruiting trip. He will be gone until Sunday, so we are going on a roadtrip to Ft Meyers to see my Aunt Dianne and her family! Hopefully we'll get some nice Easter shots, minus our daddy....

1 comment:

the rinehart's said...

You are so like me....let it grow and then chop it! Then I am always so shocked and hate it for a week. I think come summer Malachi will get his daddy's choice cut again!

My Etsy