Saturday, March 08, 2008

Did you hear, I got the best mommy of the day award!!!

I found this GREAT deal on a Thomas the Train bed WITH the thomas comforter, sheets, and pillow case off of course, CRAIGSLIST! Since Noah is completely OBSESSED with Thomas lately, I thought he would enjoy it. We are selling his car bed because he loves his new bed!!!! He went with me to pick it up and kept saying, "Tommy, Bed! Tommy Bed! Tommy Bed!" For some reason he calls Thomas, Tommy. Seriously ALL day he was saying it. When we got home he was telling daddy over and over and finally daddy went and got the bed out of the van and put it together. Noah was SOOO excited!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

I saw this same bed on Craigslist in Minneapolis, but we decided we'd never get Charlie to go to sleep on it! Very cool!!!! :)

My Etsy