Saturday, October 06, 2007

My Boys..

Jacob, "hanging" out with Grandaddy at Kara's Rehearsal.

Noah was trying to introduce himself to the birds.....they didn't cooperate to well...

Where's your nose?



Classic Jacob

My boys are such great sports! They have seriously spent half of the last month in their carseats traveling. Thankfully we had a weekend off this week, but Mommy still loaded up the boys to do some serious garage saling today. We really haven't been doing anything too exciting lately. Daddy's birthday was last Sunday and we all got him stuff for his Jeep. Working on that is what he wanted to do most, so we let him while we all took naps. After church we went to our friend's house for cake. Okay, it was actually a big cookie, but who really cares. Josh gave me my birthday present early and it was a Wii. It is so fun to play! Tiring, but fun all the same! We are leaving next Thursday for Georgia to play Kennesaw State and Mercer University. Our team has started conference play and is now 1-4. Not doing all that great, but we have high hopes for the rest of the season! So, there you have it, not much going on, just a post to say how much I love my boys!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

My Etsy