Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Kara's Wedding




This past weekend we were able to travel down to Charleston for Kara's Wedding. It was a beautiful day with perfect weather! Kara and Marty were married at a gazebo in downtown Charleston with immediate family members there. It was a very small but very intimate and beautiful wedding. Kara gave me the opportunity to take her photos. We got some good shots. Of course, she is still on her honeymoon, so the rest will have to wait until she sees them =)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Coons said...

Annie, you are really good! I LOVE the top pic! Wish I would have known you did photography when I got married!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Annie, You are AMAZING!!!!!!!
`Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Hi Annie,
Kara looks beautiful! Hope all went well. You did a great job on the photos. Love ya,
Cherie

Anonymous said...

Hi Annie,
Kara looks beautiful! Hope all went well. You did a great job on the photos. Love ya,
Cherie

My Etsy