Sunday, August 26, 2007

Our First Volleyball Weekend!

Yeah, this was about the ONLY time they both were asleep!
We had a tournament this past weekend in Durham at North Carolina Central University. We did very well and came out of the weekend 3-1. Yeah! I was a little busy with my 2 boys, but I did get to see all 4 matches! Volleyball games just got more exciting for me. Baby on my hip while chasing a 2 year old around the gym. I am seriously thinking about getting one of those leash things.... just kidding. We have a home game on Tuesday, but it's suppose to be so hot they might have to either move it or cancel it (our gym doesn't have air). Yeah, doesn't that sound like fun? I don't think we are going to go. I am rambling...it's late, probably should go to bed. Jacob had cereal tonight. I will have to get it on video, it's so funny! He tries to suck the cereal off the spoon and he cries when I don't get it to him fast enough.... More later..

No comments:

My Etsy