Wednesday, September 13, 2006

One More Weekend on the Road!

Well we are headed to Spartanburg, SC tomorrow afternoon to a tournament at Wofford (?). No idea if that is right or not because I am not looking at the schedule. Hey, all I know is I am suppose to be on the bus at 5! This is our last weekend of traveling for a while. I will be weird once we get our Saturdays back! It wont be in some gym waiting for our game to start! Hopefully we'll get lots of pictures this weekend. Oh, and if you live near Spartanburg come out and see us! We play Friday night and twice on Sat. You can check the schedule out at www.gocamels.com for when we play. See you then! Hope to bring back 3 wins!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there stranger,
Great pictures, keep it up! Abram is working on getting us a blog - well just him so far. hmm. abramcurtis.blogspot.com
I miss you and love you.
Come see us
S

Anonymous said...

Have a fun weekend! Go Camels!!!

such is life said...

Annie! Im not sure if you remember me or not. I am so glad i stumbled across your blog! How are you?

My Etsy