Monday, January 09, 2006

UH-OH!!!!!


Yes, this is my 6 month old and NO, I did not set him up like that. I was downstairs cleaning and I heard Noah in the monitor. He wasnt crying or anything just making some noises. I figured he would be okay while I finished up. Well, I go upstairs only to find him standing there smiling at me. It seems he has figured out how to pull his little body up and hold onto things. I had to capture this on camera b/c I knew Josh wouldnt believe me......

Last night was the volleyball banquet. It was very nice. I should have gotten a picture of Josh because he looked really good (and I am not just saying that because I'm his wife!). Anyway, it was a nice send off for Arlisa (who took a head coaching job at Georgetown) and a wonderful capoff of the season.

Mary advised Josh the other day that he might want to think about getting a full time job until something opens up. So, he filled out a couple applications today for Starbucks. It looks pretty promising but we'll see what happens. He's stopping by the couple locations we have here in Gainesville to see if they have any openings. He is working with the local Juniors volleyball team. They practice 8-10 Monday, Tues, and Thurs....and have tournaments every other weekend. Luckily for us, one of those tournaments is in INDY....so Deanne, if you are reading this, we'll need a place to stay :-)

Living in Limbo is hard but we are becoming stronger because of it. Our marriage is stronger. It HAS to be, because we have no one else to lean on. I've also come to the realization that our time with Noah, is so precious. He seriously changes EVERY day! I am so thankful I have been at home with him to witness all his happenings. I am also thankful that we are in God's will. We look back and see how God had his perfect hand in every situation. WOW!

On another note: Noah and I are fighting colds.....I feel bad for the little guy because he loves to sleep with his pacifier but his nose is so clogged he cant breathe when it's in his mouth.....last night was rough but we made it through. He slept on my chest for a little bit. I sat there and just watched him sleep. I remember when he was only 2 days old and that is where he stayed all night......he was so tiny.

okay, it's late...need to pop in my Benadryl and fall fast asleep.....

1 comment:

suzanne said...

There's no turning back now! He is on the move. Start baby proofing the house!! I don't mean to sound like a sap, but I remember when Gavin was just starting to pull up on things. Now he is running all over and climbing onto everything! Have fun keeping up with him!
Suzanne

My Etsy