Thursday, January 12, 2006

In a Movie Mood

Sorry, I guess I have just been in a video mode lately. Noah was pulling up on everything last night! It's usually just Noah and I here at night lately and I would rather video him than watch TV the whole time.....you know how it is.

So, Josh got a call yesterday from a coach in NC. Campbell University in Raleigh. Yep! That's right! The Campbell Camels! We havent been offered a job or anything. She said she would be calling next week to set up an interview...hey, any interview is good in my eyes.

Josh is leaving for a tournament in Orlando with the Gainesville Juniors. I am not sure if I posted this or not but he is a coach for the club here in town. Good news is, IT PAYS....Bad news is, He has practice from 8-10 at night and tournaments every other weekend. But again, IT PAYS..... So, while he is in Orlando, Noah and I are going to go down to Bradenton to visit my grandparents who have migrated south for the winter. We'll be there all weekend and I am anticipating a wonderful time. They havent seen Noah since Thanksgiving, so it will be fun to show them all his new tricks.

Noah and I have been sick the past couple of days but are feeling much better today. We even got out of our jammies and went to the grocery store. We were really feeling like poo. Josh is starting to get it now so hopefully he will be okay for his trip.

Well, that's all from me. I will be sure to post how the interview goes... We shall see.....

Love you all!

2 comments:

suzanne said...

put down that camera and rescue your baby!! He is doing really well. That was such a cute video. I am glad that you are in a video mood, I like to see them.
Suzanne

Anonymous said...

Hey Annie,
Hehe, it's nice to be able to hear your voice and see/hear what goes on in your life. I showed my boys that clip of Noah pulling himself up and then falling down. Devon goes "oh no, baby fall down" and Kyle just kept saying "Bubby."

Sure would be fun to see each other again. We would like to visit again this December, but I'm not sure if we can afford it. Traveling with 2 was hard, and this time I'll have 3, but Devon will be 3 1/2, so that should make things a little easier...maybe=)

Love Ya Cuz,
Tammy

My Etsy