Thursday, January 05, 2006

Rub a Dub

I thought this picture was funny. Noah just got a new bath time ducky. He LOVES it! Mommy and Daddy love it too. We can just put him in it and he plays and plays. It's so nice.

Currently we are watching Barney. I am trying to keep the little guy rested up and his tummy full because we are going to get his 6 month pictures taken TODAY as soon as Daddy gets home from his meeting.. I sure hope he smiles.

The weather in Gainesville is absolutely gorgeous! We had our window opened last night because it was so warm. I think I can handle Florida in the fall and winter. Shorts, T-shirts, flip flops.....sigh.....yeah, I know I can handle that.

Nothing happening yet on the job side of things. Keep praying, every contact we make they say something like, the wheels are turning, you should hear from us next week......The waiting game. We became experts at that game waiting for little Noah to be born. Hopefully I will be posting soon where we will be going. It pretty much looks like we could be anywhere from Michigan to Florida and all that is in between.....yea, I know that doesnt tell ya much, but that is all we know as of now. Thanks for all the prayers! Keep them up!

2 comments:

suzanne said...

who are you? I have never heard of a native Michigander not missing snow in the winter!! I just couldn't survive with out it! Winter is my favorite season here. Don't you just miss those days in mid january freezing your butt off at Mt. Holly! You should be ashamed of yourself. Just kidding. Enjoy the sun, if you must.
Suzanne

Anonymous said...

Hey Cuz,
I've been trying to get a hold of you for a while now. For some reason I can't get an e-mail off to you, keeps coming back, even when I reply to an e-mail that you have sent. My hard drive died so I lost your website and blogger in my favorites, was happy that you sent the e-mail so that I could keep informed=) Could you e-mail me your address, been trying to get that for a while so I can send you this Christmas card=)
Be sure to visit my family before you move!

Love
Tammy

My Etsy