Saturday, September 27, 2008

A few Noah stories

Posted by Picasa

Noah has been quite the funny man lately. First of all, he LOVES stickers! My mom sent him a dinosaur and Thomas sticker book and this kid is sticker nuts!!!! He will stick them everywhere and sometimes I will find Jacob with Thomas all over his body! He got Josh while he was asleep (okay not really)!
Heres a few of his latest "funnies": About a week ago Josh was taking the kids to school and he was stopped at a light. On the corner of our road and the main road is a certain (clears throat) restaurant. Well Noah reads EVERYTHING and while they were at the light he started to spell out loud H-O-O-T-E-R-S. Josh asked him what that spelled and after he thought about it for a second, he yelled, "Spells DADDY!" Josh got a kick out of it. A couple days later Noah was at school playing and his teacher found him holding a 20 dollar bill. He held it up in the air and said "I have Money!" His teacher called Josh and asked if we had sent Noah to school with any money (who would send a 3 year old with money?). Anyway, Josh had no idea what she was talking about so he called me and asked if I gave Noah money. Well, come to find out, Josh put Noah in some new shorts I had picked up from Goodwill the weekend before. So, when he put his hands in the pocket there was some kid's money (probably birthday, how sad!). So, we went to Beef O Brady's on Noah last week!!!!! I am thinking I am going to make weekly stops at that thrift store :-)
Really, I can't make this stuff up!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Molly said...

Thanks for starting my day with a chuckle! He's a funny one. :) Your life will never be dull, will it?!

My Etsy