Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hey, I remember you!!

You may or may not have noticed that Josh has not made it onto the blog in a while. Well, it's volleyball season and schedule is CRAZY!!! This my 4th season as a single parent :-). Every year it gets a little bit better and I think this year has gone smoothly due to me having a fulltime job. Anyway, My WONDERFUL husband surprised me last night by taking me out to dinner and to see Cirque Du Soleil at Downtown Disney! It was AMAZING! If you ever get the chance to see the show, do it! It is a little pricey, but worth every penny! Thanks to Anna for coming over to watch the kids! They love you!

My Hot Date! Whoa!!!

Oh yeah!
Amazing! Even the express ;-)

I really wanted to buy them!

Can you tell I am a little excited?!?!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Laura said...

What a fun night you guys had! I was wondering what your surprise would be! La Nouba has to be the coolest, most amazing thing I've ever seen! It's so great, but it's hard to explain, isn't it? I'm so happy you guys had a great night out! :)

My Etsy