Thursday, September 13, 2007

Wedding....



A guy called me a couple weeks ago and asked if I could shoot his wedding on Sunday (3 days from the day he called me). He said his photographer bailed and saw my ad on craigslist and wanted to know if I was interested. It was a beautiful day and the couple got married at the Tosca restaurant in downtown Durham. It was a pleasure to shoot their wedding. They were so happy! I haven't been super busy with photo shoots, but I have had a few in the past couple weeks. My only advertisement is on craigslist and it's FREE! Already I have gotten emails about weddings in the spring. I am surprised how fast the calendar is filling up! Anyway, enjoy the video, they were so cute!

Oh, Suzanne, Forgive me for not showing you the pictures first! I don't know what I was thinking!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Annie!

Anonymous said...

Annie - I LOVE IT! That is so classy!

My Etsy