Tuesday, July 24, 2007

YO! We're Back!


WHEW!!!!!! So many stories to tell, but not much time. I'll try though =) We left Saturday the 7th for the airport in Charlotte to fly to Chicago for 2 weeks! My sister had Noah on her lap and I had Jacob. Thankfully we had 3 seats between the 4 of us, so it wasnt that bad. The boys did great! Noah and I sang songs and Jacob slept. We met up with my parents and stayed at their house til Monday. Monday we left for Elk Rapids, MI where my grandparents live. It was beautiful weather up there! Not too hot, not too cold. In fact, one day I had on jeans and a hoodie (perfect weather). I called some friends back home and they told me it was 99 with 150% humidity.. yikes! We stayed with the grandparents til Friday and got back to Chicago that night. Stayed and hung out at Mom and Dad's til Tuesday when Caroline, I, and the boys went to Lafayette for the day. I wanted to see the new community center that our old church had just built. That in and of itself was worth the trip down. It's beautiful! We came back home on Wednesday, and stayed in Chicago til Saturday when we flew out. All in all it was a great trip! We LOVED spending time with "pa pa" and "Maw Maw". The only problem with the trip was the whole time change. Stay with me: We left from NC to Chicago (gained an hour), 2 days later we went to MI (Lost an hour) 4 days later we went back to Chicago (gained an hour) 3 days later we went to Indiane (lost an hour) 1 day later went BACK to Chicago (gained an hour) 2 days later flew home (lost an hour) SHEESH!!!!!!!!!! Did you stay with me? Yeah my poor babies! There was actually a time when I couldnt figure out how long it went between feedings for Jacob. Was it Chicago time or Indiana time. Ah!!! Lol, we had a great time and can't wait to go back! LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU ALL!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone looks so good and happy. I really missed your blogs. Love to all. Cuz Marg in Sunny Florida

Anonymous said...

not a too bad picture. If you think of it, send one to Walmart for me. Probably 5x7. Love Mom. Going through baby withdrawal :(

My Etsy