Saturday, July 28, 2007

What a WEEK!

Whew! That is all I can say after this past week. Josh got back LATE last Sunday night from working 2 weeks at the University of Florida for volleyball camp and Campbell camp started Monday evening at 5. We had 74 girls for individual camp, Monday-Thursday, and 8 teams with a total of 79 girls for team camp, Thursday-Saturday. Registration started at 5 on Monday and the final girls checked out at noon today. All that time in between has been CRAZY! My sister Abbey came down from Michigan, wait Chicago, no, I think it's Michigan (what is it Abbey?) to help out. So it was nice having her here for the week. The boys and I worked in the "camp store" all week which consisted of us being there from about 4:30-10:45 every night this week. They were VERY good but are VERY tired! The picture is of the "staff" that worked all week. Yeah those 7 were in charge of about 150 girls all week! Sheesh! Glad I was in the store =) Thankfully it's over and all the girls had a great time. No injuries and only a couple of sickness. Great job guys!

PS: Jacob is in the picture, in between Brett and I, he was in his carseat and didn't make the cut =)

No comments:

My Etsy