Sunday, July 23, 2006

Outback Ranch!

Okay, here it is. The Outback Steakhouse Ranch Recipe. I honestly havent tried it yet but I did go out and buy the ingredients today. That will be my project tomorrow. I will let you know what happens!


OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE RANCH

1 teaspoon Hidden Valley Ranch salad dressing mix (buttermilk recipe)
1 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup buttermilk
1/4 teaspoon coarse grind black pepper
1/8 teaspoon paprika
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder

Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Mix well. Cover bowl and chill dressing for at least a half hour before serving. Enjoy! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Here We Grow Again said...

My husband has been trying to make this for the past two weeks... this is sooooo great!!! Outback is our favorite rest.... He made cheese fries and tried to copy their dip..it was pretty good but can't way to try this one...
Thanks

Wentzel Weekly said...

How did you get that, Annie? wow, that is my favorite restaurant and my favorite salad dressing...cool!
Thanks!
Alyssa

My Etsy