Sunday, July 23, 2006

Our New Toy!

Well, here they are, Noah's (or should I say mommy's) new toys. My friend Suzanne introduced me to a website called www.craigslist.com . I love it! It's like garage saling! But in my own home!!!! Anyway, I sold a double jogging stroller on there and purchased this bike: $45 and trailer: $50 with the extra $. The trailer can hold two kids up to 100lbs total. Noah LOVES it! We took him out yesterday and he just sat there and smiled the whole time!

Anyway, we also got a really nice digital camera on craigslist. You should check it out! It's all free, so why not (well, to look at least!)! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

suzanne said...

Love it!! Too bad we can't take our web cam's outside and bike together!! You'll just have to move closer to us!

Wentzel Weekly said...

That is so cool! Thanks for the website too. I already have been looking stuff up for Kendra. Great! You sound like a bargain shopper like me :)!
Thanks!
alyssa

My Etsy