Saturday, June 24, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOAH!!!!!!!!




Can you see a theme here? Yeah, we had Noah's SUPERMAN party today. SO MUCH FUN! I must admit though, I'm very tired. Noah took a 2 hour nap before everybody got here, so he was in a chipper mood all day! He was so excited when everybody showed up. This is really the first time we've had guests over, so he was definately on cloud 9! We grilled hamburgers and hotdogs and just enjoyed each other's company. Then it was cake time. At first Noah kind of poked at the cake, and put his hands in it and played but he wouldnt eat it. THEN, mommy gave him a little taste of the frosting and then it was over. I will try to post some video later, it really is quite hilarious! (as you can probably tell from the pictures.) A big thanks to all our friends who were able to come....Aunt Kara, Nana and Grandaddy, Sarah and Steve, The Knight family, and Aunt Malinda....Noah got some pretty cool presents! THANK YOU EVERYBODY!!! Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

A Weaver's Touch said...

Hysterical progression of events! But the table looked cute! Sounds like a fun and MEMORABLE day!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NOAH!!!! (I shouted it so he could hear me from Michigan!!!)

Vogt Family said...

Happy Birthday to Noah!!!! Wow looks like he really enjoyed his cake :)

Wentzel Weekly said...

How fun! I love the Superman theme!! Our little babies are 1 already...crazy! It is such a great reminder to me to cherish each moment with those we love though, isn't it? Happy Birthday, Noah! It looks like you had a blast :)!

suzanne said...

What a character! I am glad he loved the cake, but he might have liked it more if it was homemade! JUST KIDDING!! You know I have to give you a hard time about that! I wish I could have been there, it looks like you guys had a good time.

bethoven said...

Happy Birthday, Noah!!

Unknown said...

First of all i wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY. He's sooooooooooo cute, looks like he definitely enjoyed his first bday. And your page looks great...speaking of which giving you a heads up our blog page went down...(long story) so we have a new one...www.keithandtameka.blogspot.com

Keith and Tameka

My Etsy