Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sum up

I have been meaning to sit down and write on the blog. Really it's been on my mind alot lately. I love how I can go back and look at older posts and read about my kids and watch their videos, but I actually need to write and post once in a while. Well, where to start. "How 'bout you sum it up!" I think that's from the Princess Bride. Anyway, here's the sum up. We moved to Lynchburg the middle of August. Taylor was born July 23, 2010 weighing 7 lbs and 10 oz. and 20 3/4 in. long and we moved a week after. We lived with Josh's parents about a total of 6 days and found a house to rent here in Lynchburg. For her one month check up, she weighed 10.5 lbs. Right now it is Oct 13 and she is 2 1/2 months. She found her thumb and sucks it nonstop and started sleeping through the night 3 days ago. Josh is loving Liberty and so are we! I was able to drive up to Chicago a couple weeks ago with the kids. They did great on the 10 hour road trip. We stopped to see some friends in IN for a couple days, then headed up to Grandma and Grandpa's house. We had a great time with our family and my grandparents, cousin and sister drove all the way to mom's house just to meet baby Taylor.
Noah is in kindergarten and rides the bus to school and Jacob is at a preschool 2 half days a week. We are still getting settled, but are loving our new chapter! How is that for a "sum up"!
To be continued......
Meanwhile, here are some pics of the last few months!

We did a little photo shoot one day for her 1 and a half month portraits :-)

The two best banner carriers around!

Taylor met her aunt Katelyn


She was actually laughing at her big brother Jacob!

Papa got to meet his baby Taylor!

I love how she is smiling for the camera!

Our first LIBERTY game. The kids LOVED it!

Family Picture Take 2

Daddy and Taylor time.

The "Grandmas" and Taylor

We even got to celebrate Landon's birthday!

Her first trip to IKEA, she was a little over 1 month old.

She is such a happy baby!
Jacob riding the horses!

They are such goofballs!

My Kindergärtner!
Sweet

Spicy

Our Big Boy Jacob!

Pretty in Pink bows

What's up?

Our first family picture taken the day Taylor was born!

1 comment:

Glimpses of Green said...

Annie! Good to hear everything is going so well for you guys! I loooove all your pictures- you're so good with a camera. Um, read about what happened with the car though- are you kidding me? Ridiculous and obviously their fault...that's so frustrating. Hope you guys get it all figured out.

My Etsy