Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Mouse and the Motorcycle.

Remember that book? I remember reading it in around the third grade, but I remember seeing the movie on a Saturday morning after cartoons. Well, one of the teachers at school had a copy of the movie so we borrowed it and watched it tonight. The boys absolutely LOVED it! In fact, right after the movie was over, Noah went hunting around the house for mice holes in the walls. He found a tiny little crack in the trim and floor of his bedroom door and decided that this is where the mouse in our house lived. I wish I would have taken a picture of both of my boys laying on their tummies looking in this tiny little crack thinking for sure there was a mouse in there. Then, Noah had the great idea to go in his room and pick out a toy for his new found friend. He wanted to get his Spiderman motorcycle but couldn't find it, so he settled for Lightning McQueen. He placed it gently in front of the hole and then told me it was time for bed.

Oh to have the imagination and mind of a child. He is so confident that 1. Mice Talk 2. We have a mouse in our house and 3. When not looking mice get into your toys and drive them around your house.

So sweet! Just had to share.



No comments:

My Etsy