Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day

Well, we usually don't do valentines day around here, but Josh had other plans. He got me a Teak bench for the shower. Not sure how many ladies out there have ever tried to shave their legs in a stall shower, but it is NO fun! So, I am not sure if this bench was more for me or him but regardless of the "motives" I indeed am very thankful :-)

I have also been talking about getting a tangerine tree. We love tangerines in this house and while being in Florida I thought it would be fun to grow our own. So......when I drove up from work last Friday, my gift was in the driveway. Yeah, he done good =) Love ya babe!


1 comment:

Michael, Nina, Emma, Elliot & Ethan said...

Annie, what nice gifts! I just had to share with you that while I was pregnant with Emma and Elliot, all we had was a stand up shower...and it was challenging to shave towards the end, but somehow I managed. a little bench would've been a nice help though! i still can't believe I did that looking back :)
your boys are so cute.

My Etsy