Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Just an update!

Things are in FULL swing here! Especially this week! The players reported to school on Sunday morning, so it was a quick trip to the early service and new members meeting, then we had to pick up Lunch for the team at Sonny's BBQ and head over to school. The players started practice on Monday and things have been NON stop since then! Life for the boys have been far from normal as well! This week is Teacher In Service at school, which means everybody is frantically running around trying to find their books, get their schedules in order, get desks, you know all the stuff you need to run an effective classroom. So, as a new teacher, I am sitting back with my eyes wide open waiting for somebody to help me along in the process. I am going to love teaching piano fulltime. Just being around the people I work with is going to be great! There are some real warriors for Christ and Godly people who work at LCS. The boys started their new schedules this week as well. Noah started preschool and only had a little trouble when it came to nap time. See, whenever he takes a nap here at home, he takes his clothes off, I let him, I mean, why not? He's home, right? Well, they don't appreciate this "behavior" at school, so he's had a tough lesson to learn and that is to keep his clothes on. He didn't sleep yesterday at all, and I don't know how it went today, because Josh picked him up. He LOVES playing on the playground with all the kids! His teacher says that he shares well, and so far, he hasn't had any potty accidents! Praise the Lord! Jacob is going to a Mammy's house. That's what the kids call her anyway. He seems to love her and when we got to her house this morning, he went right to her. I got a call this morning from "mammy" and said that Jacob was running a fever. I rushed over there to find my little guy with his thumb in his mouth and his head on her shoulder. Poor Baby. After a pop of Motrin, he was a different kid, so he went to my meetings with me today. Hopefully he will feel better in the morning so he can play with his friends.
The boys had appointment a couple weeks ago and I forgot to post them, so even though this is boring to you now, I love to look back and compare my babies! So, here it is! Noah turned 3 the end of June he is 35 lbs, and 39 1/2 inches tall. He's a big kid, well, not big. Just tall and skinny! He is 90% for height and 75% for weight. He's in 4t for shirts and anywhere from 2t-3t in bottoms. Jacob weighs in a a whopping 24 1/2 lbs and is 31 3/4 in. tall. He is 75% in height, and 50% in weight. What do all these numbers mean? We have 2 very healthy active boys! I wish Noah would eat more, but oh well. Jacob is a garbage disposal. After I fed the boys the other night, I sat on the couch and was eating a salad. Jacob climbed right up next to me and "begged". Lettuce! What 15 month old eats lettuce?!?!? Whatever, at least he eats.
OH! I almost forgot! Our friends the Fryes came into town! Micah and Noah were reunited!!!! They missed each other so much! David, Tana, Savannah, and Micah were all staying with family in Orlando, but came over on Saturday night for some visiting time! It was so much fun and not enough time! Noah cried and cried when they left. He kept saying, Micah! Micah!!! It melted my heart! So sad! anyway, we love you guys! Thanks for coming over!!!!

Reunited!!!

My baby!


My other Baby!!

Cheese!


Serious Noggin Time!




1 comment:

the rinehart's said...

i'll be thinking of you as you start teaching again...wish you could teach me!

take care!

My Etsy