Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Yes, Still on vacation!




We are still on our 4 week vacation, and are having a blast!!!!! Actually the last 2 days have been potty training boot camp, so we haven't been out of the house much. Noah had One accident yesterday and One accident today. Not horrible. I am thankful that my parents have all hard wood floors though ;-) He HAS to be pottytrained before he can go to preschool, so that is why we are working so hard. We did venture out today to the swim park with no pull up. He did great! Keep us in your prayers! We have a tough road ahead!

Here are some More Pictures from Myrtle Beach on my facebook. CLICK HERE

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my Landon with that cap on reminds me Grandpa Grace. I love all the pictures. Post more... love cuz marg

My Etsy