Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Love to save!!!!

I posted this on Facebook, but forgot to put it on here. A couple of weeks ago I went out at 8:30 at night (after the boys were in bed) for some late night shopping. I went to Walgreens, Harris Teeter, and Kroger. I spent about $45 and saved about $175! The great thing was, it was all stuff that I use and or needed!!! Woo hoo! I have found great sites that do all the hard work for you. They pretty much say, go to Food Lion, use this coupon and you will pay .19! It's crazy! A couple of the sites are http://www.afullcup.com/ and http://www.savvydollar.org/ All the coupons come in the Sunday paper and as long as you clip and are somewhat organized, you can get some SUPER deals!!!!



We have been in PACKING and SELLING mode. I put about 15 things on craigslist on Monday night and all but 2 of the items are GONE. As a matter of fact, a lady is suppose to come over and pick up the last two tomorrow afternoon. Craigslist is so much better than garage saling when you have large items to sell. No haggling, and people know what they are getting and can ask questions beforehand. As far as the boys go, they know something is up, especially Noah. We sold most of his outside toys, honestly I picked up most of them from the side of the road, yesterday and he was thinking, "Wait a second, why are my toys going into that guy's car??" He is still doing a WONDERFUL job potty training whenever I remember to take him. He still goes in his pull up sometimes but again it's usually because mommy missed taking him...I will do better. Jacob is doing well. He is starting to walk while we hold his fingers and if he is standing by himself he will walk a couple steps towards me. He is also eating table food and loves his green beans and pear slices. He is getting a mouth full of teeth and is developing a cute little personality. He is still a huge mommas boy and follows me around the house like a little puppy dog. Oh and both boys LOVE to be outside. We are in full pack mode and have boxes everywhere! We are close to being done which is nice. Right now I am getting ahead in laundry so we can get the clothes packed up. Keep us in prayers as our housing situation isn't in concrete yet.

1 comment:

suzanne said...

Okay, why am I having to read about your life on your blog. I know you are busy, so I will say this in love, Get you butt on the computer so we can talk!!!!

My Etsy