Saturday, November 10, 2007

Grandma was here!





So, about a week ago (I can't believe I haven't updated since then) my mom came down for a visit. It was an extremely short trip, but at least we got to see her. Noah loved the fact that she would read every single book he gave her. Jacob thought she was silly, because she kept kissing him. She even went to Jacob's doctor appoitment with us. Jacob is 18.4 lbs and 27 inches long. They say he is 50% in weight, and 90% in height. He is crawling all over the place! He started almost a week ago, and has been getting quicker and quicker each day. He uses his kness alot more now. He is also sitting up pretty well by himself. He definately knows who his mommy and daddy are. Whenever he is nursing and Josh is in the room talking to me, or on the phone, Jacob will stop eating and turn his head to wherever his daddy is, then give him a big ole grin. It's cute, but annoying because he needs to eat. Speaking of eating, he is doing 3 meals a day and nurses 4 times a day. He's getting to be so big!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Baker Family said...

Annie... I was looking at your blog with Morgan sitting on my lab when she noticed Jacob's picture. She climbed onto the desk and kissed his picture!!

I love seeing your pictures of you kiddies.. I can't believe how big they are! Malinda

the rinehart's said...

Glad you got to spend some time with your mom. I can relate now that any time is precious and better than nothing! Glad to hear that Jacob is healthy and growing.

My Etsy