Friday, June 15, 2007

Just another day in paradise...



Well, the boys and I have been at home for the past couple of days while Josh took the van to Elizabethtown, NC to do a satelite volleyball camp. Usually I like to "get out". Whether it be to the park, the pool, just SOMEWHERE, but these past couple days have been nice. Noah and I have read his books and played in his room with his million toys. Jacob has been awake alot more recently and it's so fun to watch his little eyes look at everything around him. He is smiling more and more and it's so precious to see his little face light up when Josh or I are holding him. It's like his eyes get locked on ours and it's as if he is saying, "Oh HI!!! I didn't see you there!" The weather outside has been stormy. We had 2 straight days of rain and although it isn't raining this very second, it looks as though it could start to pour any minute, so we haven't been able to go outside either. On Wednesday I did let Noah finally go outside and jump in all the puddles. I WISH I would've gotten his picture, he was a MESS! He was out in his swimmer diaper and a tshirt. He would say JUMP and then water would splash everywhere! He's been wanting to do the bubbles, so when he wakes up we'll go out and do that. Josh has another camp tomorrow in Charlotte and I am contemplating on joining him but only because there is an IKEA there :-) Father's Day is Sunday and so far we don't have any plans. Maybe just dinner at Moes and naps.......hey, sounds like a GREAT day to me!

1 comment:

Hope said...

What a beautiful smile he has!!

My Etsy